Might be of interest. As I make a fair number of my slot models, by using just some parts from various kits, I end up with a pile of unused parts. I found a Tamiya Bull Head body, and a Tamiya Wild Mini chassis, but had no wheels or tyres. I did however have a "Tamiya Truck Tire Set". This comes with the same size axle as the Tamiya Wild Mini kits, but there is no gear. I did have some "modula 0.5" 60 tooth gears, these have a 2mm, hole which I opened up to 2.5mm, then just chamferd the opening to 3mm. A bit of trial and error with the axle lengths, and I had a running chassis. I could have left it at that, but the body was sitting very high, and did not look right with the smaller wheels and tyres. So a bit of butchery on just the chassis, let the body sit a lot lower. Here are some details of the build and testing, on road, off road and pulling.   Bull Head build and in action.

• Like 4

Fargin Radical, nice layout, love the mouse trap type obstacles.

I was not planning to get back into my 1/32 slots for a while, since there's no room to lower the track right now, so the other night i went off after looking at what few 1/64ths i have and decided to splurge for a table top size layout for now,.

Nice fabrication on your Bull,

i was given a Grey Hound Bus that was friction driven and a Snap Tite fire truck, some day i'd like to convert for my 1/32 layout, someday.

• Thanks 1

That pulling sled is absolutely fantastic! And what a great truck. You really made me smile with this one. GREAT JOB!!!!

3 hours ago, mongoose1983 said:

That pulling sled is absolutely fantastic! And what a great truck. You really made me smile with this one. GREAT JOB!!!!

Glad that you enjoyed my post. I was pleased by the way the sled went together, even more so as I was able to build the "sled" with odd's and end's that I had laying around.

More details of the "sled" here.

Building a 1:32 Scale Sled For Slot Truck and Tractor Pulling

• Like 1

I love your work. Tractor pulling isn't something you see around much these days, so it is always a pleasure to see projects like yours turning into reality. Myself I've made a custom Intl puller a few years ago, and over my bench I have a 2wd puller to work on this month that we will be in quarantine.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us in here :)