TheGizmodi

Wanted: Bmw E30 M3 Body Shell

Looking for an E30 M3 bodyshell for my new project. Interested in a Tamiya original, good quality after market shell or a HPI E30 M3. Willing to pay packaging and shipping costs on top of whatever the shell costs.

Willing to trade some of my stuff for the right model:

- Vintage Hotshot - basher needs some love (see my other posts)

- Bodyshells for the TT01

- Rover Mini Cooper Racing (see my other posts)

Located in the USA, can't find stores in stock here and the ones in stock in Europe won't ship here!

Thanks, those are great options in stock, but it costs more than the body shell in shipping. Maybe that's just a cost Ill have to swallow? But $50+ shipping?! Lol man, that stings! 

42 minutes ago, TheGizmodi said:

Thanks, those are great options in stock, but it costs more than the body shell in shipping. Maybe that's just a cost Ill have to swallow? But $50+ shipping?! Lol man, that stings! 

How much is shipping from tamico? From my expirience 13-16€ 

39€ + 16€ = 55€ / 65$

Shipping to the US from Tamico wasnt listed as an option when trying to estimate costs for some reason. Not sure if that's because I am accessing it on my phone?  

9 minutes ago, TheGizmodi said:

Shipping to the US from Tamico wasnt listed as an option when trying to estimate costs for some reason. Not sure if that's because I am accessing it on my phone?  

Try to email them.

I think there are no restrictions in terms of post going from europe to the states as I just send out 6 parcels to the states yesterday.

maybe a member here in germany can buy it and ship to you?

• Thanks 1

Just to circle back, I spoke with the good people at Tamico and ordered a HPI shell this morning with a reasonable shipping cost. Thanks for all of the suggestions and guidance!

• Like 2