Am I missing something here? There’s been a lot of recent price hikes with lockdown and so on but surely this guy is on something? Please move or delete if in wrong place. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-42203-1-10-TRF201-Chassis-Kit-w-Upgrade-Set-/265090650538?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338268676&toolid=10044&customid=EAIaIQobChMIi4TWqJC47wIVke3tCh2jOQO_EAQYAyABEgLjo_D_BwE

(opportunistic post)

Well if TRF201s are in high demand I have a very nice XMW that I might part with...

I'd even go so far as accepting less than 2 grand for it. Can't say fairer than that.

But but... it has the upgrade kit...! 

:lol:

Jokes aside, this seller is most definitely not alone. Prices are going crazy these days as demand skyrockets above supply, specifically for Tamiya kits. There's a seller looking for $5,500 for an NIB Egress. Just sayin...

2k :lol:

Slightly on/off topic but I left a load of tamiya fb groups because these "collectors" have basically got their head in the clouds and the hobby has become 99% financial to some people. 

Shill bidding on ebay is rife, and don't get me started on things featured on YouTube one day then price hiked the next :rolleyes:

Thankfully this site has remained realistic. 

I guess they are hoping the collector - who has every other kit unopened other than this one and just has to have it, whatever the cost -  just rocks up.

Does look pretty poor value when you can get a Zahaak for peanuts. 

Another strange one, not too bad but these are cheaper brand new on amazon lol

Screenshot_20210411_202022.thumb.jpg.4705303d9aa1c417ac83f4615354e069.jpg