ACCEL

HO 1/64 Table Top Slot Dream

Did so many neat things, such like the water coolers, pen gut piece on the ground floor and 2nd floor has the spoke nipple piece, & once again some various beads and traumatized lap top computer parts have made most excellent well let's just say computer, printer and some other neat office supplies. still various things to do but done for now, various stacks of books painted white edges, brown marker book covers all thanks to Diamond Wooden matches (exterior day photos will be later on).

1st Floor:

B7SuBMW.jpg

ozwMRvU.jpg

0jJ5xjE.jpg

KwBzLkA.jpg

Exterior shots...

mYhZ3cp.jpg

need to plant a Fire Hydrant the right side.

ZILCYEt.jpg

K9q5mFu.jpg

uOFQZ25.jpg

BG4U1bR.jpg

GAeGFrD.jpg

see the garbage can on the right under the stair well? (have quite a few around the track) they are from a syringe plunger

SDr6nOt.jpg

well the the layout is getting dismantled and gearing up for the Hollow Core Door Top Dream.

I've been eyeing the Pre-Routed Track Layouts https://www.maxtraxracing.com/

https://viperscaleracing.com/product/4x12-dennys-layout-4-lane/ and there are quite a few others.

• Like 1

Dunlop Tower...

njqiSOl.jpg

FdIul8X.jpg

tRgvU5j.jpg

Wzh6BaT.jpg

BNzznfe.jpg

LlLUggi.jpg

V22oQbL.jpg

One sprayer tube/ clear straw tipped, one 5mm LED bulb and things start to light up.

This time I have scratch built appliances ect... for the new Restaurant/ Cafe called Folgers. (Note: this idea is from my scratch built IHOP from the Z scale layout and the Carl's JR  N-scale but this is from a Bachmann kit.

This is what i dig to do, from the Z & N Trains and the 1/32 slots and the interiors of my RC Cockpits using computer parts, jewelry, beads and anything that looks like, well, what looks like what i think it should be.

Two exhaust hood fans, grill with deep fryer, dishwasher, double stacked wall oven, sink and Ice Box and some other handy and useful items for the kitchen.

I'll post more close up shots of the finished pieces later with the parts i had used........................................

6vbavEi.jpg

The Ol' Lap Top still has a purpose if not even more meaningful...

fnNq4Di.jpg

Bar stools & chairs K'NEX pieces and the infamous Bobby Pin, i should have shown the back side of the chair, drilled at an angle down and UHU'd glued the Bobby Pin in place,

First i had to bend to upright the back of the chair before gluing.

Make Note: Re****erator seems to come up as a bad word for some reason thus the spelling of "ICE BOX"

JUKEBOX, my version anyway, possibly the smallest , prettiest Jukebox in the w o r l d (non-functiontiong).................................:lol:  make a great pair of earrings for a lovely lady.

900_VM-1511e.jpg

$40.95 (i could light mine up but with the restaurant's interior lights it wouldn't matter).

HO/OO Scale JukeBox 3d printed

or this $10

The one I created from a USB plug end, some beads, jewelry, rhinestones, Black hologram rainbow tape, Camelion ribbon tape and gold wire.........................................................

s0qtbus.jpg

OiMHR3J.jpg

Df0akCD.jpg

The ribbon tape changes colors at angles, i couldn't capture the green, it fades into purple, pink and silver also.

Isn't it adorable? :wub:..........................HA!

Appliances soon to follow...

• Like 2

slowly collecting some jewels with wheels again, one or two i can put slot car chassis under...

RmmfJDm.jpg

• Like 2

Miller Engineering October new Neon sign releases are out.. Just now ordered these two

AC Spark Plug

Goodyear

Between my 1/32nd, HO and N scale i now own 19 or was it 20 of their signs..........

Brilliant!

A 1/64 scale Hot Wheels "Race Ace" Monster Truck converted into a "slot car". Fitted with alloy wheels made by Paul Taylor shod with the Scalextric C3835. tyres as used on the Scalextric Monster Trucks (Complete Scalextric axle is part no. W10671). Motor is a SRP 13D Speed 40 12v Can Drive Motor. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Hot Wheels "Race Ace"

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 11:55 PM, ACCEL said:

Left is a Wizzard Storm Extreme & Right is a JAG Hobbies AugoranTR-3

w1TIKCc.jpg

2PdqE3E.jpg

mOQGThL.jpg

aI77QTb.jpg

aF0mtxv.jpg

That Augoran is an interesting body, reminds me of a Marcos or TVR from the late 90s. I really like the TR3 chassis, they go really well especially with a few mods. I helped beta test the TR3 back when it was the JAG 1.2, and some of my performance enhancements eventually made it onto the TR3 "GT" edition chassis :D

• Like 1

I was purchasing some really wicked fast Tyco upgraded chassis on ebay, these flippn' cars are lightning fast!

soon as a get more room after re-remodeling the garage and some other things around the house and at my mom's God rest her soul.

The 1/32nd Scalextric track, peeps, trees, cars, lightning, buildings, & billboards are all put away and the layout frame is gone.

It may be awhile before i get to play, i did in fact started back into my A/V fetish for the Western room and garage again.

something about lighting, running and hiding wires i think because it reminds me of magic.

Removed from the kitchen table. Seems the way it goes.

Someday a larger layout.