TWINSET

Ford Ranger Just Announced - Official Pics

001.jpg

The wait is finally over!
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the officially licensed 1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body for 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers that includes extremely detailed scale molded accessories never before seen from Pro-Line... until now! This 1993 Ranger body was developed from the ground up and designed in the latest 3D computer-aided design environment to be as accurate as possible in 1:10 Scale size.

Included with this body are a molded black plastic front grill and rear taillight buckets with clear headlight and taillight lenses that allow for the addition of working 5mm LED lights (6317-00) and 3mm LED turn signals (sold separately). Also included are molded plastic side-view mirrors and door handles that are scale replicas of the full-size parts off the 1993 Ford® Ranger. The Cab and Bed are separate pieces for added scale realism and are made from crystal-clear polycarbonate that can be painted to match your favorite factory Ranger color or custom painted to whatever your heart desires.

Detailed decals are also provided including stickers that match the body graphics found with the STX version of this iconic pick-up truck. Pro-Line also offers a Pre-Runner Fender Flare Kit (6369-00) for this body that transforms your crawler into a desert running Pre-Runner! Be the first to own Pro-Line's most scale vehicle to date - the 1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body for 12.3" Crawlers. Get yours now!

1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body - Cab (1 pc)
1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body - Bed (1 pc)
Molded Black Plastic Scale Parts Tree (1 pc)
Molded Clear Plastic Lens Parts Tree (1 pc)
Molded Plastic Mounting Hardware - M2.5 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws (11 pcs)
Cab to Bed Mounting Hardware - M3 x 6mm Button Head Cap Screws (4 pcs) & M3 Nuts (4 pcs)
High-Quality Decals
Window Masks
Paint-then-peel Overspray Film
Instruction Sheet

FITS:
SCX10™ II & III
Ascender™
Element Enduro
Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers

SPECS:
Length:           20.5" (521mm)
Width at Doors:            8.1" (206mm)
Width at Fenders:            8.8" (224mm)
Height:            5.9" (150mm)
Wheelbase:             12.3" (313mm)

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

• Like 1

Another neat option, although possibly not for me (or not right now, at least).  For a body with so much detail it's a shame they didn't add a lower front bumper for those more street-spec trucks.

(Having just been completely had by a cracking April Fool's presentation at work, I'm now waiting for this thread to be a hoax, along with every other thread started today ;)

1 hour ago, Mad Ax said:

For a body with so much detail it's a shame they didn't add a lower front bumper for those more street-spec trucks.

Yup, it would've been a decent addition and one easily removed by the owner, especially when the rear end looks 'finished'

Were we supposed to think this was the Tamiya Ford Ranger re-release?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mad Ax said:

Another neat option, although possibly not for me (or not right now, at least).  For a body with so much detail it's a shame they didn't add a lower front bumper for those more street-spec trucks.

(Having just been completely had by a cracking April Fool's presentation at work, I'm now waiting for this thread to be a hoax, along with every other thread started today ;)

I’ve often longed for a Ford Ranger in 1:10 or 1/12 ( I daily a 2002). 
I usually keep my expectations low on anything I read on April 1, though