Sign in to follow this  
markbt73

Too bad it's RTR...

Dear god, that is really something! 10 year old me would've lost it had he seen that. 42 year old me is pretty ecstatic by the sight as well. I might actually need this. 

• Like 1

It's one of those things that I think would be insanely cool for about a day, and then you'd run out of stuff to do with it, and it'd just be a very expensive curio.

22 minutes ago, markbt73 said:

It's one of those things that I think would be insanely cool for about a day, and then you'd run out of stuff to do with it, and it'd just be a very expensive curio.

I mean that's pretty much every shelf queen ever!

34 minutes ago, markbt73 said:

No doubt. But just the pleasure of knowing that I have it and that it can actually transform is worth quite a lot :)  

33 minutes ago, Nikko85 said:

I mean that's pretty much every shelf queen ever!

Yeah, but at least those you build. It's one thing to spend hours and hours building and detailing something, run it once or twice to see it in motion, and then keep it safe on the shelf. It's quite another to take something out of a box, mess around with it for a while, and then let it gather dust. One I'm willing to spend the money on, and the other I'm not.

But if Hasbro had the guts to offer this as an unassembled kit, that would be a whole other story...

This is why Kyosho as been bought out???  The new buyers are robot dedicated???  perhaps the car side will dwindle?