gizard

WT-01 / TT-02B / DF-02 universals

I am pretty sure the above are all the same assuming you use metal outdrives on all the vehicles. i have a Wild Dagger and a tt-02b.

the wild dagger goes through the universals at a great rate (they tend to snap at the wheel end right at the ball) this is probably accentuated by the fact i have huge heavy tyres on it (see my showroom pic of the wild dagger i have been searching for a new shell too, same as sand shaker).

GPM do sets of these WD1270s i think but cannot find a source for them anywhere at the moment in the UK any suggestions ?

cheers

G

I had ordered some Tamiya 53791's from RCJAZ they seem to take ages to actually send the package...

I ordered a few TT-02 hop-ups from RCJaz last week and they were posted on the same day, and arrived just TWO :blink::blink: days later by FedEx!

Even my Plaza Japan orders are coming in seven days now!

Weird - so where is my stuff? it just says 'packing' on their website. - did you get charged extra when they came into the UK?

edited to add - now been shipped - took them 6 days to pack it! 

• Confused 1

No import charges... I haven't been caught for anything since Brexit (YET) despite getting at least one £75+ parcel from the Far East pretty much every week this year!

I have the Yeah Racing universals on my TT-02B. I guess they work, but I don't know why, they got rusty surprisingly fast for some reason: I even had to put them in a rust remover bath to unlock one of them. I went driving once under the rain, but I did clean up my car right away. They fit in if you have the Item# 54477, the differential cup joints for the TT-02.

Regarding the GPM universals for the TT-02B, I they require their own joint cup, which I think have basically the same shape of plastic joint cups from the kit. Meaning they will NOT fit into the much smaller cup joints used by the YR and Tamiya's CVDs.

Don't ask me why I know.