Carmine A

ENTERING the BIG Money Pit Club - Grand Hauler!!

NEXT....ย 

Time to put my biggest modification into reality!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณย  Of COURSE there were a few issues. Just fought my way through!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

spacer.png

NEXT PROBLEM - I underestimated the length of the Driveshafts. So I had to get creative!ย ย spacer.pngย I don't remember who I got that idea from, but it WORKED! ๐Ÿ˜Š

spacer.pngย Sorry, I was too frustrated to remember to take pictures... But if any of you ever cut through SOLID Aluminum with Dremel Cutoff Wheels..... You know my pain!! ๐Ÿ˜–

But at least it WORKED!ย spacer.pngย It's getting there!ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

WAITING for a few parts... So it's a good time to finish the Dashboard that I started before I started the actual Truck Build.

spacer.pngย .... My projects usually look sloppy whilst in process!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

spacer.png

spacer.pngย I did end up cutting it shorter... It blocked the mounting hole! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

THEN, I decided that the Dashboard should be just a little more elaborate.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngย So yeah, it's going to have a Cupholder!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

spacer.png

spacer.pngย I'm messy, but methodical!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngย ...... I ran out of my thin Tamiya Masking Tape, so I had to FREEHAND the Brown Trim. ๐Ÿ˜–

spacer.png

spacer.png

SO, that's DONE and ready to fit! I've got more planned for the Interior!! ๐Ÿ˜ย  I'm going to cut one of the Windows "open", so there's a better chance of actually SEEING the Interior details!ย 

I still wish they had in Arizona, those COOL RC Semi Meets with very elaborate Layouts - like I always see in Videos from Europe and the UK.

• Like 2