Hi there

Am new to the forum... am thinking of selling my old Wild Willy 1. I've had it since new, roughly 35 + years ago.

Have had it refurbished. Everything original except a couple of screws and new battery. Full working order.

Let me know if you're interested... if not, would love to get a steer on value for eBay please.

Thank you

BB

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

I think you are supposed to post in the For Sale/Trade section.. but anyway, regarding price, depending on the chassis condition (meaning no alteration to any part of the chassis like drilling holes or widening slots, etc) completely stock, in working order (motor needs to run) I bought a SWB about a month ago for a little over US$1000.  Body was pretty beat up like yours, but had all the parts on it and grill was in tact.  Chassis was in very good working condition, no stripped parts, everything in tact included several new spare parts like suspension, front knuckles, etc.

Typically my buy prices on the LWB (version2) fall anywhere from $500-1200, but a few of them were $1500 and they were like-new.   NIB I'd pay over $2K if the box is clean.  I usually pass on the real beat up ones and ones that come with a radio and misc charger stuff unless it's very clean for display purposes.

I would make sure to take pictures of the inside and bottom, and include any spare parts you might have.  Good luck with the sale and hope you find a M38 Tamiya Willy sucker like me.  

Thank you much appreciated.... will maybe list in the for sale section.

thanks again

BB 

On price, I was able to buy this on eBay for $250 USD. All I have done is paint  I think that it being original painted decreases the value IMO  I think yours is nicer than mine 

aeM1IQX.jpg