Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

More vintage reviews...

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/articles.asp

Just added Blackfoot review and adverts to the review section - thanks to Bholio again for these.

They are worth looking at if only for the mad people in the pictures - Did we really dress like that in 1987? Then again it was the time of 'Pretty in Pink', 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' and the classic 'Teen Wolf'

For more excellent adverts from the early 80's addition of Model Airplane News of all things. These great ads cover the SRB, WW and Hilux. Why don't they make ads like these any more?

Thanks to MarkusFin for these.

Chris

Avante, Monster Beetle and Clod Buster ad's added and a review of the '44 Magnum from Tamiya - can you guess what it is?

All thanks to DuneBuggy71

I think there was a mistake made during uploading. The Monster Beetle advert actually shows the one of the Clod Buster "Steering Clear". I hope you can fix this little error... [:)]

Also, can we have an option the adverts are sorted in order of the items number they refer to? Or maybe on the dates they were realed? (That would automatically sort it out a little on item number as well [;)] ) I hope you will look into it. I really enjoy reading these articles, it's great! [:D]

Oldest review yet - the super Super Champ, thanks to KevinTheGerbil

He also supplied an advert for the Subaru Brat.

Chris

The Frog gets its first magazine review thanks to DuneBuggy71. Features the all important hop-up guide...