CLS2086

Wanted : Wing support for orignal F1 Ferrari 312T3

Hi CLS 2086, so sorry to hear your plight! Do you know ive got about 4 or 5 of these cars in the loft all missing their wing stay's ! ive been looking for years for them to come up for sale, but this usually only ever happens as a complete car, so then you have to buy a complete car just to get 2 or 3 bits off of it to fix another car!! I know it sounds a bit daunting but you can actually make your own, out of aluminium, it takes a long time & you have to be very patient but it can be done just to get the model finished!

I did ask a couple of the guys on here, perhaps if we all got together as a club and asked Tamiya to re-produce a few of their most needed/rare items (i know they don't do this as a rule!) but I'm fed up with looking at my collection of cars, some of which are missing vital parts, but they are perfectly good models (too good to take apart to sell as bits!).

Anyhow, best of luck with it and hope you get a bit more advanced with your resto which-ever way you decide to go! best wishes Baz

Hi, I can try to design and 3D print this part if this makes sense to you and if you can provide me some measurements.