Sign in to follow this  
Model Gear Solid

Lancia 037 Rally 58040

Hey all,

So I'm fully restoring my Lancia Rally from the 80's. The only component I haven't been able to get my hands on is the bumper. Always a long shot. I've seen a few complete ones being sold for the £500 mark but don't want to pay that (who would) just for the front unit.

Was wondering if anyone had come across the technical specs for one, or maybe can measure one up if you have one with a micrometer, so I can make enquiries to the 3D printers? Give me a shout if you have either ;) I have some HTF bits for the car I can swap, in the miraculous event someone has two of them.

• Like 1

Amazingly, someone does print these on Shapeways. I found this resource when looking for a front bumper for my own Lancia Rally, before I relented and adapted the re-release 'snow-plow' bumper to fit.

The matching chassis piece is available, too. It would set you up nicely; all you would need are some tapped pieces of matching metal rod, and you will have a complete bumper! Of course, these are only useful if you can get them without exorbitant shipping.

Best of luck in your search!