Sign in to follow this  
Ministrone

Shizuoka 2021

Tomorrow is the start of the 2021 Shizuoka Hobby Show.

Apart from the Tamiya Laser Project (whatever that is), has anyone heard any rumours of any new or re re kits being shown by Tamiya?

Well that's slightly disappointing. I was hoping for something new to be launched at the show, but its just the cars released earlier in the year.

RC Cars start at 9 min 15 secs.

• Sad 1

I’d just be happy to be able to get anything... didn’t expect anything extra given how they did the earlier preview of launches.

• Like 1

I agree with Alangt4, crafty things are on a downward trend in popularity so anything Tamiya can do to level off the interest or somehow increase it is very much appreciated.. regardless of what it is.

I am not a modeler nor a Mini4WD fan so would not be for me,  but those new model kits with metal stamped parts and decals, detailed figures and interchangeable themes are very cool.  Also the new matte black Mini4WD is also very cool to look at.  I'm not sure about the CB Hotshot.. The fake dampers are kind of a turn off for me.. including the one on my CB Frog.   But it is funny to look at.  :D

ta-08 pro ....all plastic and a list as long as you arm of the hop-ups to make it ............what ??????? better than pro 

looks like the upper frame on the top-force evo as stickers you have to put on instead of printed on :( and no cv's either but i did see ajustable rods 

i did'nt see the calibra though on display

3 hours ago, topforcein said:

ta-08 pro ....all plastic and a list as long as you arm of the hop-ups to make it ............what ??????? better than pro 

looks like the upper frame on the top-force evo as stickers you have to put on instead of printed on :( and no cv's either but i did see ajustable rods 

i did'nt see the calibra though on display

You’re right i see dogbones 

14 minutes ago, martinjpayne said:

I just want the TT02-T chassis dust cover for my rally cars!

+ make it happen.

and let it be around 15 ish $

So it says it comes with universals

• Item 53791 universal shafts are used for the front and rear. These high-precision components provide minimal speed loss, and smooth cornering.
  •  
  • Like 1