Sign in to follow this  
thetamiyakid

Ok I’m at a loss - which model does this bag belong to?

Ok, so I thought I knew which model this parts bag belongs to (one of the F1 cars so I thought) but no matter how many manuals I look at I just cannot find it. I’m pretty sure it’s Tamiya, but if it’s not that’s where Im going wrong :)

Any help appreciated, thanks 

BCBA2B00-E397-4B0B-8042-B7C2D1AE25C0.jpeg

9DAA2F71-C581-424B-877B-69FA9B53D8EC.jpeg

I saw a fibreglass piece resembling that one attached to a Thunder Dragon chassis, so I suspect it might be for one of the lesser known Dragon bodyshell variants?

I think I’ve seen this bag in the saint dragon body set. I think you are close with the bracket as it’s an adapter to fit the saint dragon body to various buggies, I bought the saint dragon body set for my madcap in the early 90’s and used that bracket as a front strut brace across the front shock top screws

i haven’t checked the manual though so I might be wrong

25 minutes ago, Britaff said:

I think I’ve seen this bag in the saint dragon body set. I think you are close with the bracket as it’s an adapter to fit the saint dragon body to various buggies, I bought the saint dragon body set for my madcap in the early 90’s and used that bracket as a front strut brace across the front shock top screws

i haven’t checked the manual though so I might be wrong

Well I’ll be dammed. It does look like it may have come with the Saint Dragon body set. thanks for your help

I will try and find a copy of the instructions unless someone here can save me the trouble and just upload one :)

A82C8CA3-2D45-423A-904C-A864FC160046.jpeg

I thought I recognised it I’ve got a madcap and saint dragon on the shelf but they were built from full kits so I couldn’t check for you, but on the plus side it reminded me of my childhood madcap!!