Sign in to follow this  
Britaff

Want to buy Toyota hilux leaf spring

Hi everyone I’m trying to source a Toyota hilux/ blazing blazer leaf spring as one of mine has snapped I also need the metal servo saver that attaches to the speed controller for the Toyota hilux 3 speed.

Hopefully somebody on here has these spares they can part with

thank you for looking

Britaff

Two versions of these springs, shorter smaller 2 leafs and longer smaller 2 leafs

I am guessing they tried to make the suspension a bit less stiff (unsuccessfully)

Which version are you after

Mike

blazer leafs.jpg

Hi Mike thanks for the quick response I hadn’t realised there were 2 types, I’ve compared the pictures to my springs and it has the longer leafs like the ones at the bottom of the picture you posted 

thanks Brian 

Brian

I think the ones you have are a bit rarer than the others

I have a few spare shorter ones, they have the same two long leafs spot welded together

I am guessing one of these longer leafs have snapped ?

How confident are you in drilling out the aluminum rivet holding them together, and re-assembling ?

If you are keen I can send over a spare shorter set and you can use the longer leafs ?

Let me know

Mike

Mike that sounds amazing I’m sure I could swap out the larger leaf (I fx 1:1 cars for a living so quite handy lol)

if you could let me know how much you want for 1 and how much for the postage that would be great 

brian