Sign in to follow this  
R-Liner

Any idea what Kyosho model that is?

Today I was at a far neighbour and in his collection I found that. He cannot remember where he got it from. Only knew that it was years ago ;-)

Could not find any information.

Does anybody know that model? Based on the Chassis design  I would assume it is from the 80ies.

Kyosho_01.jpg

Kyosho_02.jpg

Kyosho_03.jpg

17 hours ago, Blissard said:

It's a Chevrolet 4x4 pickup, electric version. Very cool model, I had one few years ago.

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=69975&id=15621 (not mine)

It's not this model. I had one back in the eighties,, and both the gearbox and the radio container were different... This is not a Chevrolet 4x4 pickup but something close...

5 hours ago, silvertriple said:

It's not this model. I had one back in the eighties,, and both the gearbox and the radio container were different... This is not a Chevrolet 4x4 pickup but something close...

You're right, I didn't notice the ford logo. Both models seem to have same same body shell though, only with different decals. I'm sure the electric motor was original, I had the same model that came with electric motor and 2 speed automatic transmission.

• Like 1

That is great guys. That link contains many pictures so I can check if the other parts including the nitro motor are somewhere in the boxes.

42 minutes ago, Blissard said:

You're right, I didn't notice the ford logo. Both models seem to have same same body shell though, only with different decals. I'm sure the electric motor was original, I had the same model that came with electric motor and 2 speed automatic transmission.

There was some additional parts on the bodies. The front lights are round on the Chevy and square on the Ford one. But it maybe plastic parts, actually...

1 hour ago, R-Liner said:

That is great guys. That link contains many pictures so I can check if the other parts including the nitro motor are somewhere in the boxes.

I don't think that the gas motor is included, gas and electric versions were sold as separate models. Perhaps you will be able to find original, smaller wheels and tires.