shenlonco

Pumpkin FUN!

Great Running video, as usual. 
Your vids never disappoint. I’ve gotten a lot great info from your informational vids, and I love the cinematography on your running vids. 
Anyway. I had recently been playing around with a few nitros. I have.

Well, this past weekend the Chrome MP just looked up at me and begged to have a couple of my 2S Lipo stick packs run through. 
No matter what else I build, buy  or play with, my chrome MP is go to when I just want simple FUN. 
right now it is Stock Silver Can and stock shocks ( with your rubber tubing damper mod ) .
Im about to throw a 20T HPI brushed motor and a set of oil shocks on it though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dakratfink said:

Great Running video, as usual. 
Your vids never disappoint. I’ve gotten a lot great info from your informational vids, and I love the cinematography on your running vids. 
Anyway. I had recently been playing around with a few nitros. I have.

Well, this past weekend the Chrome MP just looked up at me and begged to have a couple of my 2S Lipo stick packs run through. 
No matter what else I build, buy  or play with, my chrome MP is go to when I just want simple FUN. 
right now it is Stock Silver Can and stock shocks ( with your rubber tubing damper mod ) .
Im about to throw a 20T HPI brushed motor and a set of oil shocks on it though. 

Thanks for the kind words, And yes the pumpkin is always a blast to run the 20T should give you a bit more pep for sure!

43 minutes ago, shenlonco said:

Thanks for the kind words, And yes the pumpkin is always a blast to run the 20T should give you a bit more pep for sure!

Yeah,  2O T is in my Wheely King ( what can I say, I like silly, short wheelbase Monster Trucks ) I’ll be putting a Lower turn motor in the Wheely King and up grading the Pumpkin with that 20T.

I also recently found 3 in 1 brand oil makes a dry film lubricant. I’m thinking of putting that in all my CW-01 gearboxes.

Do you think that’s a good or bad idea.? 

18 hours ago, Dakratfink said:

Yeah,  2O T is in my Wheely King ( what can I say, I like silly, short wheelbase Monster Trucks ) I’ll be putting a Lower turn motor in the Wheely King and up grading the Pumpkin with that 20T.

I also recently found 3 in 1 brand oil makes a dry film lubricant. I’m thinking of putting that in all my CW-01 gearboxes.

Do you think that’s a good or bad idea.? 

Hi It won't be good in a gearbox that stuffs more for exposed gears and stuff that you don't want dirt to stick on when they are greased. stick with normal grease inside a sealed gearbox.