Sign in to follow this  
GTodd

Did anyone get an EVO rere

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I havent been this excited for  a rere since the Avante and the Bruiser. And I cant get one! Ive been on Tower Hobbies back order list since it hit their site. My card is on file, and Im just waiting. The site went from expected June to now expected July grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The wait was long, but the ones I had on preorder at Tamico arrived at the start of June. No time to build yet, but I’m really looking forward to it. 

Mine was preordered the day it went up and when they bumped it to july i called and was told late july or later. To be honest i am over it. When it comes it comes i really dont care. 

Guys its worth the wait! I pre-ordered mine the moment it was announced (I've just did the same with the super avante) and I was very fortunate to get it mid (ish) may things are starting to come through so hopefully it won't be long before the 2nd batch turn up? I have been told its going to be very limited though so its definitely don't hang around when they do appear!

20210527_111118.jpg

• Like 3

Preordered when announced- also got mid May despite the date changing to July. Actually ordered a thunder dragon so I could have that until the evo arrived. But the TD looks to be a while off. I already have a top force, a restored evolution and had maybe 4 manta rays and terra conqueror etc. But still think the EVO is a great build and a good overall package. Sure it would be nice if it had a different motor or alloy motor Mount included but it it really is worth trying to get if you have some level of interest.

i pre-ordered mine with tony but got no conformation or any other message of him even after a couple of months so gave my lhs the order and i was the first to get one from them.

i think there are some on e-bay at around the rrp price so go and have a look 

and at the same time have a look at the price's the 2017 top-force's plus the mant=rays are going for :o

Tower finally has the evo!!!! Tamiya USA does as well. Get them while you can gang!