Re-Bugged

Ampro 3D Scorcher Chassis + Interior

Just came across this and thought I'd share it if you haven't seen it already, looks pretty darn good to me but I'll let the video do the talking,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StMiI70GoPU

(Displayed as a link as there's a none approved TC word on the screen unsuitable for little eyes, fully understand if a Mod deletes this. Its getting hard to avoid in everyday day life these days which is a shame)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

That’s incredible!!! Wow 

That conversion probably costs $300+

• Like 1

Agreed, that's really cool.

I am so glad that Tamiya faithfully re-re'd the Scorcher and I was able to pick one up, they're so iconic.

The end of that video tempted me into thinking I should take my professionally painted and wonderfully enhanced version out for a spin... must.say.NO.David!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, Raman36 said:

That’s incredible!!! Wow 

That conversion probably costs $300+

Na. more. You can print the big stuff at home on myminifactory. That will shave half or more off the price. ScaleBuildersGuild did that. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:02 PM, Re-Bugged said:

(Displayed as a link as there's a none approved TC word on the screen unsuitable for little eyes, fully understand if a Mod deletes this. Its getting hard to avoid in everyday day life these days which is a shame)

He did explain WHY the bad word was on there in the video, and it’s actually kind of a touching tribute. I’m not making excuses. Probably smart that the OP posted as a link, though. 
I have to admit, the original plain Scorcher is a fine looking kit, but the interior really puts it over the top. 

• Like 1