Sign in to follow this  
IoMTom

Truck mayhem, Bush Devil and TXT 1

Bit of a garden bash with my 10yr old daughter, she spent the whole time trying to wheelie the txt…and my wife got no pics of that!

BD26D566-A9CD-42D6-B873-914F1915A31D.png

• Like 4

One of my current "bashers" is a modified TXT. If you mount the shocks vertically on the axles it eliminates the 'torque-twist' 90%. With 2 Reedy Radon 17T brushed motors on LiPo the truck flies.

The differentials are weak though. I just blew the rear diff...time to fill it with JB Weld. lol

On 7/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, Unknown Driver said:

One of my current "bashers" is a modified TXT. If you mount the shocks vertically on the axles it eliminates the 'torque-twist' 90%. With 2 Reedy Radon 17T brushed motors on LiPo the truck flies.

The differentials are weak though. I just blew the rear diff...time to fill it with JB Weld. lol

Sounds cool. My TXT is still all original, even down to mechanical speed control and 27mhz band 6 crystals!

I have an old reedy fury that goes like stink, but currently waiting on an esc to run it for more than 20 secs without going into limp mode…

The Fury is a good looking motor - I have one of those in my shelf-collection alongside a "Conquest". The other 95% of the collection are all Trinity (epic based) motors though.

On the stock silver-cans your truck will last forever!