Sign in to follow this  
Clodbusterfan

Super Clod Buster with tons of upgrades.

I have a Super Clodbuster with tons of upgrades. This is NOT a USA-1 it is a Super Clod Buster with a USA-1 body and stickers. I will try to name all of the upgrades.
First off the
1: Ripper Pro chassis set at 13.5" wheelbase. seen here: (scroll down a bit) $300 https://www.ebay.com/itm/30403241464...p2047675.l2557

2: 2 Hobbywing Max 10 brushless ESC's (1 for front motor 1 for rear motor) Just 1 battery powering both ESC's. $110. POSITIVE WIRES FROM EACH ESC ARE SOLDERED TOGETHER. AND NEGATIVE ARE SOLDERED TOGETHER. THEY HAVE A DEANS PLUG SOLDERED TO THE ENDS WHERE THE BATTERY GOES TOO.

3: 2 Hobbywing 3300kv brushless motors $110

4: Lectron 7600 mah LiPo battery (run time is at least 30 minutes) $60

5: Tribute rims with widest offsets on the Clod now. Makes the tires nice and wide so no rolling over. $50

6: Firestorm tires $65

6: Rear steering lockout kit: $25

7: Steering linkage $25

8: USA 1 stickers on an aftermarket body. $35. I love the way the USA 1 body looks but this is definitely a Super Clod Buster.

9: Savox steering servo $70

10: Yeah Racing 90mm shocks $100

This Clodbuster is fast with a 2s battery. (18mph) but with a 3s it gets crazy fast at 25mph. The 3300kv motors and ESC's do fine with a 3s. Its only 40 days old and have only run it 5 or 6 times.

I spent over $1,000 on this Clod. And am asking $650 shipped for it.