Greanie

Custom Color Comical Cars?

Wanted to share, and see if you guys have done any non-box art colors against your comical buggies . . .below are the 2 i have done so far. Looking for (Comical) Grasshopper ideas.

Havent googled this . . . but, do they make a clear body for the (Comical) avante?

IMG_0798.thumb.jpg.c2612c8deaa508b5511c1cc8166810dd.jpgIMG_0473.thumb.jpg.43ebd4525ce5786fdf32991f75baeb73.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, c64orinoco said:

Teal, purple-green irridescent and glitter flake.

. . . 

Thats pretty Neat! Some planning went into that paint job. 

5 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

PS3 Comical Hornet

. . . 

I do believe i went "PS3" on my comical Frog . ..  nice looking color. Goes well with the Hornet sticker colors. 

5 hours ago, toyolien said:

Yes. You can get a clear Avante body. Here's mine:

. . . 

Holy Hop-Ups ! How do those shocks perform? I like to drive my buggys, so i wonder how those would perform compared to the already oil filled shocks that come in these sets. I was driving around my Comical Frog yesterday and i thought the shocks were doing quite well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

PS3 Comical Hornet

20190505_134713

Same shade on the re re body my full size vintage Hornet. 
that shade contrasts so well with the box art stripes, I like it better that OG Black 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, toyolien said:

Yes. You can get a clear Avante body. Here's mine:

20210526_122449.jpg

I e admired your scale garage in other threads. I love the poster of The Bard back there 

7 hours ago, Greanie said:

Holy Hop-Ups ! How do those shocks perform? I like to drive my buggys, so i wonder how those would perform compared to the already oil filled shocks that come in these sets. I was driving around my Comical Frog yesterday and i thought the shocks were doing quite well. 

Thanks. I like to drive mine too... lots. I think the alloy dampers would be a little smoother than the plastic one, but not a lot. They just look way nicer..

24 minutes ago, Dakratfink said:

I e admired your scale garage in other threads. I love the poster of The Bard back there 

Thanks very much. The Bard gets a lot of attention....