tamiya_1971

Who produced these shocks?

I believe that is a Trintiy Power Plus shock. They came in a variety of colors (green, blue, purple, etc.) for multiple applications like the Blackfoot, Clod Buster, etc. The Blackfoot part numbers were 7196 for the front and 7197 for the rear.

I have a set for one of my Clods, but someone unfortunately stripped the blue anodizing off mine. Now people always confuse mine for Kyosho Platinum shocks (which they are definitely not).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have a green set and have been wondering who made them! I didn't know that they came in colors other than purple.

5 hours ago, Saito2 said:

I believe that is a Trintiy Power Plus shock. They came in a variety of colors (green, blue, purple, etc.) for multiple applications like the Blackfoot, Clod Buster, etc. The Blackfoot part numbers were 7196 for the front and 7197 for the rear.

I have a set for one of my Clods, but someone unfortunately stripped the blue anodizing off mine. Now people always confuse mine for Kyosho Platinum shocks (which they are definitely not).

Thank you!!!! I was searching google images high and low and Trinity never entered my mind.

• Like 1