I had seen those but I want to throw a phatbody mini shell on to it, so maybe that'll not work. Might be stuck with a M05 when the time comes.

3 hours ago, phiber_optik said:

I had seen those but I want to throw a phatbody mini shell on to it, so maybe that'll not work. Might be stuck with a M05 when the time comes.

Is the phatbody not 225mm? One of the aftermarket mini bodies is mid length... 🤔

Actually, I dont think I should really offer advice on which m-chassis you should buy next 😬

2 hours ago, berman said:

Is the phatbody not 225mm? One of the aftermarket mini bodies is mid length... 🤔

Slidoligy do a 225mm Mini body

https://www.rcmart.com/slidelogy-1-10-225mm-mini-clear-body-sdy-0169-00079922

My Phat body Mini was 210mm (in reality was more like 208mm as I shimmed the rear arms as forward as I could to get it to sit right with the wheels). I used an M-08 as I like RWD and for the wheelbase.

9C02F5BB-0EE2-4921-B21B-73E361AE43F3.jpg

• Like 1

So tonight a choice was made it was neither the M07 or the M05 I was screwing through some local adds and I managed to get an M03 and 2 TL01 Chassis for £15 quid each lol. 

The M03 looks relatively complete except it's missing the servo saver and steering links. In the next few days it'll be stripped and cleaned.

Will do a slow build thread.

• Like 2