NulnOilTycoon

Thinking of selling my Yellow Bigwig (not cheap)

Basically I've spent way too much on the hobby and I'm trying to convince the Mrs to let me buy a new mountain bike, so I'm considering selling my re-re Bigwig, to help the cause.

It's in fantastic condition I've only run it twice up and down my tarmac drive, (half discharged the battery once). otherwise just been sat on a shelf.

It's fully loaded as follows:

• MIP ball diffs
  • Stainless Steel Screws
  • Titanium steerer rods + Tamiya low friction balls + cups
  • MCI decals
  • Hobbywing Quicrun 1080 Crawler ESC
  • 8.4V Overlander battery
  • Power HD B5 High Voltage Servo
  • Nicely painted driver
  • Spare body + yellow plastic parts
  • XT60 Connectors
  • Hotshot Aluminium propshaft
  • Standard Bigwig GT tuned motor, with spade terminal paddle connectors for neatness.
  • Acrylic painted tyre writing
  • Complete with all boxes and instructions all in very good condition
  • Spare set of wheels and tyres (so you can run it without ruining the tyre writing)
  • Vintage CRP shock collars

It currently has Futaba receiver (R314SB-E) and voltage sensor, so it's like a techno Bigwig that tells you your battery voltages, I'd prefer to leave these and all the other electrics in if possible but may be willing to remove them.  I must have spent over £750 on it.

This thing is no longer in production and should drive really well for a Bigwig with the strong superfast servo (BEC set to 7.4V on the ESC so it has 20kg torque and 0.66s response) and the ball diffs giving it great turning ability and the weighty 8.4V power lets you really get it power sliding sideways through the corners and being nicely finished it would also make a very nice shelf queen.  I'm not desperate to sell, just if someone really likes it and makes me an offer I can't refuse, I'd let it go.  

If you're interested please feel free to drop me a private message, not interested in letting this go on the cheap.

Thanks for looking. :)

DSCF6738.JPG

DSCF6743.JPG

DSCF6725.JPG

DSCF6736-small.JPG

DSCF7072.thumb.JPG.d38e3c7724797f2123423b2f9432bc4f.JPGDSCF7071.thumb.JPG.ad55dfde2dc0f42f6f6d874f3c6e788f.JPG

Was going to tidy the wiring up a little bit more but haven't got around to it yet.

DSCF7070.thumb.JPG.cebd49f7df8e78d0584cd3ddc03c2845.JPGDSCF7069.thumb.JPG.6c2b237a0e2045f49c5ea1f44b941915.JPG

• Like 1

Not in the market to buy but I do like the paint job on the driver! :wub:

• Like 2

Yeah, that looks very very nice, I don't think I've seen one like that one before. Thumbsup

• Like 1