Cynan

Wild One Off Roader

12 minutes ago, A-Baum said:

Has anyone received shipment confirmation from Tower?  I see they removed the shipment date from the Wild One page. That means they have no idea when it's coming, or they exhausted all their pre-orders and are preparing to ship them.  

No shipment confirmation and no in-stock notification either. I think the status would have changed from "Pre-order" to "Backorder", if they received the first shipment.

Btw, coupon code no longer works for Tamiya. Hope that's no a permanent thing.

1 hour ago, d4dawg said:

No shipment confirmation and no in-stock notification either. I think the status would have changed from "Pre-order" to "Backorder", if they received the first shipment.

I'm guessing Horizon is no different. 

5 hours ago, A-Baum said:

Has anyone received shipment confirmation from Tower?  I see they removed the shipment date from the Wild One page. That means they have no idea when it's coming, or they exhausted all their pre-orders and are preparing to ship them.  

Just received this email: 

Dear Valued Customer,

Our records indicate that an item you had on back order will no longer be available and the back order was cancelled. A replacement item with the same features and price is expected and we have taken the liberty of backordering the new item for you. The effected stock numbers are listed below.

Old Stock #: TAM58695
New Stock #: TAM58695A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting....I searched tower by their new stock # TAM58695A and shipment has been pushed to December.  

• Sad 1

Got a phone call from my local hobby shop to say my blockhead wild one was in for me to pick up but I was a work so I'm picking it up in the morning 👍👍👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moffman said:

Got a phone call from my local hobby shop to say my blockhead wild one was in for me to pick up but I was a work so I'm picking it up in the morning 👍👍👍

Which continent?

Yay!! Horizon just sent this...

Dear Valued Customer,

Our records indicate that an item you had on back order will no longer be available and the back order was cancelled. A replacement item with the same features and price is expected and we have taken the liberty of backordering the new item for you. The effected stock numbers are listed below.

Old Stock #: TAM58695
New Stock #: TAM58695A

We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please contact us at websales@horizonhobby.com or 1-800-355-4639

• Like 1

Sound like good news for everyone!

Mine has arrived in Sydney from Hong Kong in just a couple of days but is now sitting waiting to clear customs. It could be 24 hours or 24 days with the way things are here at the moment.

• Like 2

Good News @GeeWings !! 

Not looking so good for us Yanks.... for more than just RC's... We still have a massive bottleneck in LA, San Francisco and Seattle, due to the huge pileup of Cargo Ships - because of the lack of ground Transportation.  I'm really hoping that ours gets through. 

1 minute ago, Carmine A said:

Good News @GeeWings !! 

Not looking so good for us Yanks.... for more than just RC's... We still have a massive bottleneck in LA, San Francisco and Seattle, due to the huge pileup of Cargo Ships - because of the lack of ground Transportation.  I'm really hoping that ours gets through. 

Much the same here. I have stuff sent from RCMart 6 ago that was sent standard 'airparcel' and there is still no sign of it. The Wild One is quicker as I paid for Express Post. 

I actually just looked at the update. It is now in the sorting office just 15km's from me. Could still take many days to arrive though. Not a huge deal as I'm putting it away for Christmas but I did also order a load of spare Blockhead decals for other cars which I am looking forward to using!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, GeeWings said:

@rc_ox I had my pre-order fiasco with Metro in Melbourne. Where are you in Oz out of interest?

Glad to hear yours is nearly in your hands! I'm in Queensland. 

I emailed Frontline and they said, "The Australian Distributor is expecting stock in the coming weeks."

I'm still not sure if my order will be filled from that batch. Fingers and toes are crossed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeeWings said:

...I actually just looked at the update. It is now in the sorting office just 15km's from me....

Got my fingers crossed for you! 👍

9 hours ago, tamiya_1971 said:

Which continent?

Europe (sorry UK not in Europe anymore!).......our esteemed leader has put pay to that!🙄 

It seems I'm lucky, I succeeded to key in a reservation to my dealer by mail this morning (nb: it's not on his website, so no obvious way to ask).

I'll get it in the course of next week, but won't be able to open it before X-mas...

6 hours ago, Carmine A said:

Good News @GeeWings !! 

def not because of lack of ground transportation...

24 minutes ago, toyolien said:

Can i join in?

20211123_115530.jpg

I like to tell myself I ordered a bag of Haribo, and it came with a free Wild One :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Juhunio said:

I like to tell myself I ordered a bag of Haribo, and it came with a free Wild One :lol:

Great way of looking at it 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Juhunio said:

Fusion Hobbies 

Ahhhh.  Asiatees always throws a free bag of candy in the order. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, d4dawg said:

I just tried the coupon code on the Blockhead (and an in stock Thunderdragon), it worked fine in the cart on both. Maybe it was just a glitch.