Cynan

Wild One Off Roader

seeing as I ordered quite a few last year and only two were parceled out depending on dealer size,i maybe expecting them again in November??? if they come sooner ok ?

On 1/24/2022 at 4:38 AM, joeling said:

Mine came from HK but also without an esc.

same as Canada and Korea.,also New Zealand and Austrailia.

18 hours ago, GeeWings said:

Ahh, I remember the good old days of stuff being readily available. (i.e. when I lived in England)

Distributors do not keep alot on hand like the 80s into the mid to late 90s,its all based on ordering ahead to fill orders at a certain date,the onus is on the dealer to make as much available as possible

. The same goes for parts.

50 minutes ago, drc35 said:

Distributors do not keep alot on hand like the 80s into the mid to late 90s,its all based on ordering ahead to fill orders at a certain date,the onus is on the dealer to make as much available as possible

. The same goes for parts.

I’m taking “stuff” in general. Cars, parts, paint, electrics. 

On 7/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, drc35 said:

this was the june shipment supposedly a few weeks ago,did a small amount come through or was it pushed back again? Price has gone upy 20$ also

tower wild one blockhead may 27 22 available on alternate june 2022 page.jpg

I ordered one over 6 months ago...still waiting.

17 hours ago, GeeWings said:

I’m taking “stuff” in general. Cars, parts, paint, electrics. 

They dont keep the same volume for the simple fact is that there are 20X the amount of supply from different manufactures all fight for a slice of pie! all the big brands, traxxas, eflight etc all want 10.000$  min orders to start with a 5000$ yearly sales! well hello china because the markets wide open to flood with cheaper brands

14 hours ago, FromageTheDog said:

I ordered one over 6 months ago...still waiting.

I ordered them last aug? sept? and have only received two which were sold before they touched the floor ,I still have 8 or 10 backordered and many parts,I believe Tamiya is making them as the orders arrive and not making any ahead of time!

Just got word a few days ago From the Candian Tamiya Distrbuter that the Blockheads will now be set back again till possibly Nov?

Just got word a few days ago From the Candian Tamiya Distrbuter that the Blockheads will now be set back again till possibly Nov?

Ordered 1 on 12/2/2021 and Ordered 2 more on 12/5/2021.

Tower shipped all three Today - so 10 Months.

Can anyone say what light sockets I could use to apply the flat BH Motors decals to the Wild One Blockhead Edition?