EEK2112

Wanted: Sand Viper Decal Sheet

Hello all!

I am converting a DT-02 Nissan Titan to a Sand Viper. I have everything I need other than the Sand Viper Decal Sheet.

Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or need any parts for a trade?

1 hour ago, EEK2112 said:

Hello all!

I am converting a DT-02 Nissan Titan to a Sand Viper. I have everything I need other than the Sand Viper Decal Sheet.

Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or need any parts for a trade?

Hi there!

Not sure where you're based, but if in the UK / Ireland then for €35 in p&p you can get one from Zabawki in Poland

I've bought from them a good few times, so can vouch for their reliability. I placed an order with them two days ago, so unfortunately you're 48 hours too late to add the stickers to my order :rolleyes:

They always seem to stock some bits and bobs that no-one else has, so worth a rummage around the site to see if there's anything else you fancy to offset the postage ;)

I am in the US...unfortunately I don't think they ship to the US. I'm hoping to find someone who didn't use theirs or maybe find one on eBay. mciracing in Canada has a lot of decals but not for this model (or the Keen Hawk, been looking for that one too).

If anyone has a set and can scan them we can have them made...the higher the DPI the better, has to be at least 600dpi. If anyone has the Sand Viper or Keen Hawk decals please let me know.