TwistedxSlayer

Yahoo Auctions

12 minutes ago, Frog Jumper said:

Jauce.com

Have used jauce about 20 times and never been disappointed. There are fees, but it’s still way cheaper than eBay for the stuff I’m after. 

• Like 1

I only learned about last week. The lady at our LHS suggested it for hard to find vintage parts.  She made it sound like she used them a lot…

• Like 1

Well, I won a adspec transmitter for £18.56, by the time it landed here it was £86.65! 

Still cheap for what it was but..... 

Buyee is another service you can use. Fees are low but international shipping is what gets you. be warned that there can be trouble if your purchase has and glues or oils like a nib kit. Also nitro engines get them all up in arms and they may not ship it to you after you win the auction. I have had several TGX and TGR cars shipped to me with no issue and now there is a big issue with a Kyosho super Ten. They won't send it as the engine is listed as a prohibited item with the Japanese postal service/ 

• Thanks 1

Just registered and used Buyee for the 1st time. Seems a little easier than Jauce with the fees appearing to be clearer. Or it might be because I'm more awake. Let's see what arrives now. Lol

FromJapan is what I use. I'm buying there on a weekly basis and have gotten a TON of stuff over the years. There's good deals, but you have to keep the fees and domestic shipping in mind when buying small items. The extra charges can surprise you in the end.

Try to use the correct Japanese (hiragana or kanji) spelling for your search terms. It helps you find more :)

• Thanks 1

Yeah I'm only after a few small things that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

And no where in the entire world does there seem to be a BNIB TB02 chassis.