djmcnz

Well Priced NIB Sand Scorcher (re-re) in NZ

That shop is just up the road from me, its a strange shop as they sell real car 'performance' stuff and some RC.

Of course they would have one at that price, I paid more a couole of weeks ago!

• Like 1

That's a pretty good price for UK too!

Retail here is around £300/NZ$600 give or take $20 - stocks are just starting to be replenished, my preorder was delivered last week.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

That shop is just up the road from me, its a strange shop as they sell real car 'performance' stuff and some RC.

Of course they would have one at that price, I paid more a couole of weeks ago!

Yes, I've purchased some stuff off them for my 1:1, I hadn't realised it's the same company. They have a reasonable range of Tamiya stock (for NZ) and some of it is competitively priced with Hong Kong when factoring in shipping costs.

I wonder if they can reliably pre-order Tamiya stuff, I might have to ask them... I want to line up a 45th Porsche (even though I don't need another TA02 Porsche).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TWINSET said:

That's a pretty good price for UK too!

Retail here is around £300/NZ$600 give or take $20 - stocks are just starting to be replenished, my preorder was delivered last week.

Yeah, I just looked it up and it's only a few dollars more than I paid for mine in 2011 (US$286 - relative bargain!).

I then effectively doubled the cost by purchasing the entire RC Channel SRB catalogue! 🙄