Sign in to follow this  
shenlonco

Blitzer beetle brushless anyone?

The Blitzer Beetle is such a fun car. Mine has a 4500 KV brushless motor in it. Great fun especially on the beach.

Nice video!

16 hours ago, mike in pa said:

I bought one back in May and it's in the build pile. Too many buggys not enough time.

Cool! when you build it make sure to put the right steering spindle on the left side and the left on the right side opposite of what they say in the manual to lessen the awful bump steer this model has.

16 hours ago, Aerobert said:

The Blitzer Beetle is such a fun car. Mine has a 4500 KV brushless motor in it. Great fun especially on the beach.

Nice video!

That's cool! And looks super nice also!

I think once we've moved house and my cars are out of storage I'm going to put a brushless set up in my Blitzer. I've not run it for ages, miss the little guy.

20 hours ago, Krustybus said:

I think once we've moved house and my cars are out of storage I'm going to put a brushless set up in my Blitzer. I've not run it for ages, miss the little guy.

How are you getting on with the Kyosho Beetle you bought? 

On 8/14/2021 at 10:39 AM, Grumpy pants said:

How are you getting on with the Kyosho Beetle you bought? 

The Kyosho is the reason the Blitzer hasn't been run to be honest, it's a blast to drive. It's just running a Firebolt 15T and a Hobbywing 1060 whereas the Blitzer has a Sport Tuned & TBLE02. Might play about with it some more but all my cars are in storage now while we're moving house. New place has a nice workshop at the bottom of the garden, can't wait :D

• Like 1

I have a lot of ❤️❤️ for a brushless Blitzer.

B2727871-5B5C-4B35-8F0A-4DB1AF0E9422.jpeg.989418e7a3b3857fae215bfb46881b89.jpegHere are my two. Both have Goolrc 4300 brushless combos and will run 2/3s lipos. I’ve only run the Stadium Thunder/Blitzer ( I have both bodies) It is a proper rascal on 2s lipo.The bug is a bit heavier so I may need 3s to get the same performance. The Blitzer chassis is a riot on sand, dirt , tarmac, even grass. Stock tyres aren’t the best. Both mine have Schumacher Vee4’s on the rear and Vee2’s on the front.

• Like 1