eness76

CC-02 Crawler Build, Mod and Run

8 minutes ago, eness76 said:

Making the cross-country platform into something that's truly capable of crawling has been very rewarding.

I like reading this.

It seems everyone on the Crawler Forums poo-poos the CC02 and Tamiya in general.  But I think they just want to bolt pieces together and don't quite understand the "modeling" aspect of tinkering and modifying and all the crap we've become used to doing with the other Big T cars...

Terry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, Frog Jumper said:

I like reading this.

It seems everyone on the Crawler Forums poo-poos the CC02 and Tamiya in general.  But I think they just want to bolt pieces together and don't quite understand the "modeling" aspect of tinkering and modifying and all the crap we've become used to doing with the other Big T cars...

Terry

AMEN to that Brother!! 👊😎 I love a challenge, so I've loved Tamiya and its quirks for over 40 years! 🤣😜 People in our corner of the Hobby are a rare, kooky bunch indeed!!

See? I'm an IDIOT!

Edited by Carmine A
Too dumb to make my post work!

On 2/2/2022 at 8:17 AM, eness76 said:

Hi Guys, let me know if this link doesn't work.  These should be the "final" versions of the servo mount, bumper mount and bumper that all go together. 

https://www.thingiverse.com/eness76/designs

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! 😊 

I'm an Old Fart who is technologically challenged. 😲🙄  Is it possible for anyone in the US to possibly print one of these for me? Please 🙏 

Pretty please?! 🙏🙏😁

TRIPLE POSTED! 🙄😲😵💫

Edited by Carmine A
I'm technically CHALLENGED!