Sign in to follow this  
Finnsllc

My second accidental ebay score!

I havent posted in awhile but have been keeping up with the current topics. Ive been collecting certain hop up parts and figuring out specific things that are harder to locate take awhile to hunt down. But anyway, I found this a bit funny as to how ive acquired my last two ebay purchases. I saw a gravel hound about a month ago and then a TA02T F150 both with original box and all parts. I just threw out the opening bid and won them both. I never expected to win them. I just thought this was a fum antic-dote for our forum. Accidental purchases are certainly interesting.  

• Like 7

Can totally relate to this - I won an auction for a load of new in packet parts the other week on what I thought was a very low bid. 

Of course this has led to needing to buy all the other bits requiree to complete the kit, so that one auction has led to a load of other orders...! :o

Grrr Tamiya! :D

• Like 2

I won a NIB original Clod this way. Thought I’d throw in a cheeky bid not expecting to win the auction.......that took some explaining ;)

• Like 1

Wasn't really an 'accident' for me as I asked the eBay seller if he had a reserve for the like-new shelf queen WO he was selling at a dirt cheap price.  He said 'no' and  I just put my first auto bid out there near the end of the auction and a few hours later got an email I won with my initial bid.   I was very pleasantly surprised.   :lol:

Always kind of liked those F150s, think they look cool... 🙂