Grumpy pants

Best Image Hosting Providers

I started using one last year but I can’t remember the name of it 🤷‍♂️, but the recommendation came from TC members?

Would you please throw some names at me to see if that helps 👍

Thank you

Simon

I'm sorry, the correct answer was tcphotos.net :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I tried to get on tcphotos, but I just never got that email, no idea why. 

I use Imgur, and I must say it's pretty good too.

Ever since Photobucket tried to hold eveyone's photos for ransom a few years ago, I've been using Flickr. You can store up to 1000 images free, but after that, you have to pay. even then, it's still only about a $1.00 a week.

There's also Village.Photos. That's free.

Chris

I’ve just started to upload photos into tcphotos. I now have two questions.1 I have nearly reached my download limit using normal pictures. Will that stop me using tcphotos? 2 can someone tell me how to upload the pictures, in idiot language!!

4 hours ago, BuggyDad said:

Testing from Flickr

20220124_222546

It works! 😁 Not very tech savvy, me... 

Wow is that a Kamtec Capri?

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

Wow is that a Kamtec Capri?

That's the one. It's a 1/8 scale shell in an effort to get close to DT-03 dimensions. 

Interesting I’m a great one for putting different bodies in different chassis’s but I gave up with the DT03 as it seems to have a weird wheelbase!!! Look forward to seeing finished. We love an old Ford!!

49 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

Interesting I’m a great one for putting different bodies in different chassis’s but I gave up with the DT03 as it seems to have a weird wheelbase!!! Look forward to seeing finished. We love an old Ford!!

285mm. I could find very little to fit it and what I did find is all a bit odd. Funnily enough, I've got another old Ford to go on a DT-03. Mk1 Transit LWB. Watch this space! 

(Sorry, thread derailed...) 

1 minute ago, BuggyDad said:

285mm. I could find very little to fit it and what I did find is all a bit odd. Funnily enough, I've got another old Ford to go on a DT-03. Mk1 Transit LWB. Watch this space! 

(Sorry, thread derailed...) 

Apologies from me as well!!! Joint derailer!!

Just to get the thread back on track now that I have mastered tcphotos.net I can wholly recommend it. It allows me to upload my content without having to constantly shrinking images to keep the within the upload limit. 

10 hours ago, Busdriver said:

Just to get the thread back on track now that I have mastered tcphotos.net I can wholly recommend it. It allows me to upload my content without having to constantly shrinking images to keep the within the upload limit. 

Just asked to get mine set-up. Flickr is a good option too I guess as it links rather than uploads here.

Testing embedding an image.... I feel like I am learning this all over again after all of these years

53375812028_c45688da49_c.jpg

I've been using imgbb for a few years now, never have any issues with it and I use the free version (I'm cheap) :lol: