Cynan

WANTED - Kyosho Javelin Marker Plate

Does anyone have a spare Marker Plate for the Kyosho Javelin? This is included in the roll cage part set, part Number: K.OTB247OR.

I recently build my Javelin and I've messed up the threads on the plate so the screws don't hold it... though looking at the original Javelin they used zip ties... :huh:

Thanks.

It may be worth trying to see if M3 screws would work? They're bigger than the stock M2.6 screws so may 'bite' into the enlarged hole on the plate.

• Thanks 1

It’s the metal plate that the threads gone in. I think using the next screw up size is a good idea but thank you. That might save me another day :)

I have a box of Javelin spares, most likely including the marker plate.  If shipping from the US is worthwhile, you're welcomed to any of the spares.

IMG_2874

I think the only thing OEM is tires and drive belt. Everything is collecting dust in my closet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SupraChrgd82 said:

I have a box of Javelin spares, most likely including the marker plate.  If shipping from the US is worthwhile, you're welcomed to any of the spares.

IMG_2874

I think the only thing OEM is tires and drive belt. Everything is collecting dust in my closet. 

Thanks! PM sent. That car looks sweet.

If it's a metal (I assume aluminum) part the threads go into, why not just tap an m3 thread into the aluminum and screw it in that way?

• Like 1