1 hour ago, museguy said:

...The right front wheel is visibly slightly pointed more right than the left wheel. Or in other words the wheels are not parallel, the right wheel is pointed more to the right than the left wheel...

That shouldn't be the case on a new build if it's put together properly. I'd want to track down the cause of this before other trouble shooting. I'm not familiar with the TT chassis, can you adjust the steering to even out the left and right sides? Check that everything has been assembled correctly and nothing is bent or broken. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, museguy said:

Dear @alvinlwh

Thank you. The car pulls to the right. 

The right front wheel is visibly slightly pointed more right than the left wheel. Or in other words the wheels are not parallel, the right wheel is pointed more to the right than the left wheel.

I do not see any way to adjust the wheels to be parallel. 

Cheers

That is an easy fix and the same exact problem with my TT01. Just try take the steering horn off and rotate one teeth to the left. Then test, trim and repeat if necessary. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alvinlwh said:

That is an easy fix and the same exact problem with my TT01. Just try take the steering horn off and rotate one teeth to the left. Then test, trim and repeat if necessary. 

Thank you @alvinlwh !

That sound like it will work. I will try tomorrow and report back. Very much appreciated ! 

Cheers

2 hours ago, djmcnz said:

That shouldn't be the case on a new build if it's put together properly. I'd want to track down the cause of this before other trouble shooting. I'm not familiar with the TT chassis, can you adjust the steering to even out the left and right sides? Check that everything has been assembled correctly and nothing is bent or broken. 

Hi @djmcnz

Sorry to say the TT02 does not have any adjustment for even out left and right sides. @alvinlwh suggested that I move the servo horn one tooth to the left. I will try that in the morning.

Cheers. 

16 minutes ago, museguy said:

Thank you @alvinlwh !

That sound like it will work. I will try tomorrow and report back. Very much appreciated ! 

Cheers

Do note that some servos will never be center, so you can only go the best you can as close to straight as possible and either trim it out or use an adjustable turnbuckle. 

Suggest you ignore any toe or camber angles at this point and get the thing running straight first before messing around with these settings. 

• Like 1