Crazy L

80s style Tamiya inspired Kyosho Big Brute promo vid

long winded title there, but having just finished a Big Brute as my 1st resto, Mainly because I used to have one, I thought it would be fun to do a promo vid similar to the old Tamiya ones from back in the day we all enjoyed as kids.

Please let me know what you think.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

https://youtu.be/LDsBNmfuyTg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Room335.  The v/o lone took quite a while to get right.  only had a rough script to start with, no footage.  good fun though.

Gold. 💪👍

Thanks for putting the effort in, I enjoyed that, perfect music, script and voice too, well done.

• Like 1

Thanks SlideWRX and Mongoose1983.  Thanks for watching.

I recently had a look at my content and I see this vid is still ticking over.  Well chuffed to say the least.  Especially as I'm only a tiny channel.

Massive appreciation if you could subscribe and share, lol :D

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 12:02 PM, djmcnz said:

Gold. 💪👍

Thanks for putting the effort in, I enjoyed that, perfect music, script and voice too, well done.

Cool.  Glad you enjoyed it.  Not all my vids are that good, but who has awesome vids all the time eh!

On 11/2/2021 at 1:52 AM, vintagebackyardrc said:

Did you do the music? Tune has that vintage feel for sure.

I'm not the composer, if that's what you mean, and I can't play an instrument for toffee, which is a shame.  Alas, I did put the track listing on the description of the video though.  I did also trawl the internet for hours and hours, searching for tunes that gave it that 80s feel.  The enthusiasm I get from you guys about the vid is amazing.  Whether it be the music, the truck, the voiceover, whatever.  I'm genuinely chuffed to bits that people really like it.

• Like 2

This is really nice, took me straight back to my LHS drooling over the VHS showing these promo video's in a loop. The only give away that this ain't an 80's original: the VHS had always stripes from wear, the quality of this is way too good :-)