Sign in to follow this  
Steve brock

Hotshot

6 minutes ago, cambragol said:

Do you have the front and rear shocks reversed?

Yeah, I don't have a Hotshot, but I look at the manual and the remaining sprues of my Super Hotshot, and I believe there was an inversion between a part targeted for the rear shock and the front shock : the drawing does not correspond to the shock shown on the picture... Parts D2 and D3 are different...

The front shocks anchor points are both equally thick, as in this photo. I am pretty sure you are trying to fit the rear shock.

spacer.png

Silly me ...ย 

Also are there any better servo mounts? the red ones only seem to line up with one hole on the servo is that right ? ๐Ÿค”

Last question wheres the go to for hop ups I remember my first hotshot in the 80's had a few metal part hop ups .. thankyou so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

20210905_130445.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve brock said:

Silly me ...ย 

Also are there any better servo mounts? the red ones only seem to line up with one hole on the servo is that right ? ๐Ÿค”

Last question wheres the go to for hop ups I remember my first hotshot in the 80's had a few metal part hop ups .. thankyou so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

20210905_130445.jpg

Any particular reason you chose to install the shock the other way around compared to the diagram on the manual?

59 minutes ago, DeadMeat666 said:

Any particular reason you chose to install the shock the other way around compared to the diagram on the manual?

Ah... thanks ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

11 hours ago, Steve brock said:

ย 

You can re-do it completely like I did... :)

ย 

ย