Sign in to follow this  
Ministrone

Super Sabre Re Re?

It’s 00:25 in the morning in the UK, I’m just about to go to sleep and I see Tamiya post this. Are we going to see a surprise Super Sabre Re-re?

• Like 1

I would like one of these too. I never even knew about them as a kid as my Boomerang was secondhand and the DF01 was out by then so the Manta Ray and Top Force were the ones. However, my Boomerang has become my goto backyard runner and having a matched pair would be great so we have even racing (is what I'll tell my wife even though there is barely any difference between the Boomerang and any other rere or TT02B we have)

Showed my son a picture so he can ask for it for xmas

• Haha 3

Seriously??? a few months after i bought a vintage NIB Sabre they decide to go for a RERE?? atleast there should be some spares on the market hopefully.

still dont regret the vintage purchase but its funny how things could occur.

Well, it was in the Tamiya RC History part of the presentation, so I don't think we should take it as a re-re announcement. However, I would welcome it if it did happen.

8 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Well, it was in the Tamiya RC History part of the presentation, so I don't think we should take it as a re-re announcement. However, I would welcome it if it did happen.

As was the thundershot, with original stickers rather than rere....

What about the blue Durga? That was odd seeing a variation....

I think that Durga was a competition for fan videos maybe? Seemed like it.

the Sabre thing was intriguing, I’d actually like to see it on the TD4 chassis tbf

eitherway, im not banking on them rere'ing the SS just yet. they have many models they can troll us with re releasing.