Mad Zero

Who races at Weeting?

Just wondered if anyone on here raced at Weeting? A couple of years ago I moved about 15mins away & driving through there today I thought how I used to race  Mardave minis there in the 1990s & wondered what they were up to now. 

22 minutes ago, catman79 said:

mainly tamiya minis these days, they have a facebook page. if you are on there have a look. 

Ah right ok thanks - unfortunately I’m allergic to Facebook. 

it says this on their cover page, though the last post was feb 2020 just before covid, so not sure if they are still going or not

weet.thumb.PNG.4a09b8eaa1113ba38965e01ffddbb79f.PNG

58 minutes ago, catman79 said:

it says this on their cover page, though the last post was feb 2020 just before covid, so not sure if they are still going or not

weet.thumb.PNG.4a09b8eaa1113ba38965e01ffddbb79f.PNG

Hmm chances are it’s not then, I got my missus to message them earlier so we’ll see if she gets a reply. 

16 minutes ago, Mad Zero said:

Hmm chances are it’s not then, I got my missus to message them earlier so we’ll see if she gets a reply. 

let me know if you dont get a response, a friend of mine used to race there regulaly, i will get the low down!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, catman79 said:

let me know if you dont get a response, a friend of mine used to race there regulaly, i will get the low down!

Nah ask them anyway, be good to know what’s going on.
I remember @Blacque Jacque started racing there some years ago but I don’t think he’s on here anymore so..