Re-Bugged

Alfa Giulia M06

1 hour ago, Re-Bugged said:

CBD78BC4-6E7E-48BB-85C8-25D0CC061DEF.jpg 

7AFBBEBC-F16F-40CA-AF3D-EBC2F5A79448.jpg 

31F4E8C9-8336-48FA-B698-E2457C6CE1A9.jpg 

CC5034B5-4ABA-4915-80CE-DF20145BD703.jpg

🤩 🤩 🤩 “come to daddy” That’s not just a car it’s a bit of art. Well done superb paint job!!!

17 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

🤩 🤩 🤩 “come to daddy” That’s not just a car it’s a bit of art. Well done superb paint job!!!

🤣😂

Thank you kindly good sir 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

31F4E8C9-8336-48FA-B698-E2457C6CE1A9.jpg 

Have you considered putting some kind of interior in, or at least hiding the bits, this view of the back window looks like the driver had nicked a bunch of copper cables from a construction site. 

just a joke, it is really nice. Now the real question is how its it driving or is this going to be a shelfer? 

• Thanks 1

What a good job, from the light stickers to the fabulous paint job! You must be happy with the result? Anything you’d do different if starting over?

• Thanks 1

Beautiful work @Re-Bugged, truly stunning 👏

Those compound-aspect stickers, like the light clusters on the Alfa and large stickers that cover complex curves on body shells, are the next skill where I want / need to raise my game. The whole idea of taking heat to something a) so hard to get hold of and b) so obviously prone to melting just fills me with dread 😬 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, alvinlwh said:

Have you considered putting some kind of interior in, or at least hiding the bits, this view of the back window looks like the driver had nicked a bunch of copper cables from a construction site. 

just a joke, it is really nice. Now the real question is how its it driving or is this going to be a shelfer? 

Interesting reference to the stolen copper, takes me back to my youth as an apprentice Carpenter. Any copper bound for the skip was salvaged, saved & stripped to go towards the Christmas drink.

I would like to put an interior in though, the standard servo is a bit high, a low profile would help there.

It’s definitely a driver, done some Postal Racing laps straight after the shoot. I really like the way it drives and may invest in a few hop ups now.

70D6C6B5-481D-413A-81AB-51170ADB5BF4.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, J@mes said:

What a good job, from the light stickers to the fabulous paint job! You must be happy with the result? Anything you’d do different if starting over?

Cheers Mate 👍🏻
Nothing really springs to mind doing anything different 🤔. I few hop ups maybe? I did think about some Halo type headlights but I’m not sure I can take the knife to it now and cut its face off 😬

9 hours ago, Juhunio said:

Beautiful work @Re-Bugged, truly stunning 👏

Those compound-aspect stickers, like the light clusters on the Alfa and large stickers that cover complex curves on body shells, are the next skill where I want / need to raise my game. The whole idea of taking heat to something a) so hard to get hold of and b) so obviously prone to melting just fills me with dread 😬 

Thanks man, I think that’s why I like the curvy masking tape so much it mostly goes where you want it to. 
I honestly didn’t think those taillights would go as well as they did, it was literally just a quick blast with the hairdryer and they contoured to the lumps and bumps they are stuck to. It’s making sure your in the right spot to start is key I reckon.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Re-Bugged said:

I honestly didn’t think those taillights would go as well as they did, it was literally just a quick blast with the hairdryer and they contoured to the lumps and bumps they are stuck to. It’s making sure your in the right spot to start is key I reckon.

Hairdryer sounds a bit safer than heat gun 😅

I’m gonna have to give it a go, thankfully I grabbed a spare shell and a couple of extra sticker sheets so I can take another shot at it 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Interesting reference to the stolen copper, takes me back to my youth as an apprentice Carpenter. Any copper bound for the skip was salvaged, saved & stripped to go towards the Christmas drink.

That is what the trades people at where I used to work do as well. 

10 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

I would like to put an interior in though, the standard servo is a bit high, a low profile would help there.

How about tinting the window? 

Came here for the M-06 chassis build part.....

......leaving here thinking I need an Alfa Giulia now.  :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OnTheTrail said:

Came here for the M-06 chassis build part.....

......leaving here thinking I need an Alfa Giulia now.  :(

Yeah. It's too pretty to ignore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1