Sign in to follow this  
Ministrone

Release The Queens - West Yorkshire

Stolen from Faceache.Β I have no affiliation with this event but it looks as thought it could be good fun for those in the north of England.

πŸ’™β€οΈπ—₯π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—¦π—˜ π—§π—›π—˜ π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘π—¦!β€οΈπŸ’™

Tuesday 12th October
We know some of you enjoy building Tamiya’s, and displaying them in your man caves - I know my Gregg does!Β 

We really appreciate these fine RC models too, and would love to see them fulfilling their RC destiny by being driven around our track, in a special event on Tuesday 12th October, as support to our growing GT12 Race Night.Β 

We’re inviting you to take those queens down from their shelves, dust them off, charge their batteries, and join us for a night of parade racing!

Parade Racing? - Yes! That’s simply zero contact racing, where celebrating the models comes first, before any results.Β 

We’ve popped three categories in the calendar at flatoutrc.co.uk that you can book in for now. (We’ll run categories together if appropriate based on numbers entered.) If its enjoyed, we’d be happy to offer Parade Racing monthly thereafter.Β 

Come join us, and show off those lovely pieces of kit! #fortheloveoftamiya

FORCE Raceway, West Yorkshire. Just off Junction 40 M1. Find us on Google maps!

CA421988-1D14-48AF-9866-88D577EFAB79.jpeg