Boomerang89

question 2 on the VQS, G11 part

Gavin of Rckicks youtube channel built the VQS. In the video he complains about the G11 part being the same as before on Vanquish. However during editing the video he added a text on screen "G11 tree now is made in polycarbonate, replacing ABS" .

Nowhere I managed to find evidence on this material change though. Anybody can confirm?

Now polycarbonate is more flexible than ABS. If it solves the G11 issue though appears to be another question.

• Like 1

I noticed the same in Gavins video! Not sure, where he´s got the info from. I have 2 or 3 new G11 parts trees, but haven´t looked at them closely. Usually, these are marked somewhere with a material code. So if you see a PC somewhere, Gavin should be right.

Seasons Greetings to Everyone!!

If you get a moment, our company rcEvoLogic has replaced the G11(support plate), G5 & G6 Shock towers with high end Aluminium material including secondary finishing, (sandblasted and anodised). 

For a full description, visit eBay listing numbers 255139133285 & 255277432156 .

You will never have to worry about these parts again!!

Warm Regards, Robert

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 1:54 PM, Robert B said:

Seasons Greetings to Everyone!!

If you get a moment, our company rcEvoLogic has replaced the G11(support plate), G5 & G6 Shock towers with high end Aluminium material including secondary finishing, (sandblasted and anodised). 

For a full description, visit eBay listing numbers 255139133285 & 255277432156 .

You will never have to worry about these parts again!!

Warm Regards, Robert

Those are the ones I have Robert.  

Thanks for th effort getting these done mate. 

On 9/30/2021 at 7:17 AM, ruebiracer said:

I noticed the same in Gavins video! Not sure, where he´s got the info from. I have 2 or 3 new G11 parts trees, but haven´t looked at them closely. Usually, these are marked somewhere with a material code. So if you see a PC somewhere, Gavin should be right.

Any more news on this ? 

I haven´t checked it yet, as I kept my VQS NIB for the moment. In my runner I use a selfmade Shock tower from FRP. But I can check the parts tree for you, if I find some markings. But usually Gavin is quite accurate with his infos.

I finished building VQS few weeks ago and still have left over G parts tree nearby so I I'll post it here. Yes, it has "PC" marking on it

20220728_094533.jpg