djmcnz

ISDT 608AC Charger

Hey folks, does anybody have any experience with the subject charger?

My trusty first gen B6 has passed away and I've not been able to revive it so am in the market. ISDT seem to have a good rep and the 608AC seems unreasonably inexpensive for what it is. Although I have a power supply I'd like AC connectivity for the convenience.

Other than the fact that all my batteries are Deans and the charger is XT60 (I would get an adapter), is there anything else I should know, research or consider before pulling the trigger?

• Like 1

I know a few people who use ISDT chargers and they all rate them. Sorry I don't know what models they have but the brand is solid. This has ranged from someone using a power supply and charging at 20amps, and also one using a 2S lipo to top up their nitro rx pack, they seem to do it all.

FWIW I currently use the HTRC C240 and rate it. Hobby Station sell them, but they are cheaper from Banggood. 2 channel, AC or DC power, decent charge rate. The only downside is the discharge circuit is only 10w so discharging is painfully slow

• Thanks 1

I only have one of their pocket USB C charger but I do like them. Seems quality. 

ISDT and Junsi are the most used chargers at our track. Never heard any complaints.

I’ve got an HTRC T400 Duo, it was around £50 from BangGood when I got it earlier this year, seems to work pretty well, useful touchscreen and all pretty intuitive as well, I’m pretty happy with it although it is a little noisy when the fan kicks in and runs.