MadInventor

FS UK: Fast Attack vehicle 2011

Selling my FAV that I used in the War Rig Vids.

FAV.png

Rolling chassis, fitted with stock silver can 540. Full set of roller bearings. No steering servo, ESC, or receiver. Comes with Box, manual, and a few spares including an unused decal kit (I painted on the camo). I have decided to keep the TLT-1 rear wheels for spares for one of my other vehicles, so the rear wheels and tires are mint unused items.

Few custom touches including LED front and rear lights powered from ESC RX plug. £160. Buyer collects from Salisbury area, Wiltshire.

Summary-Pic.jpg

Front-right.jpg

Rear-end-left.jpg

Rear-end.jpg

Working Lights:

Front-Lights.jpg

Rear-Lights.jpg

I machined off the old MSC mounting point on the chassis and glued a piece of plastic into the hole. I also made an aluminium plug for the other hole to keep muck and dust from entering the chassis. The wiring seen in the pic below is for the LED lights:

Chassis-mods-from-above.jpg

which means you can install the electrics low down in the chassis (Electrics not included in sale):

Electronics-installation.jpg

Other mods are:

1. Slot in chassis to allow ESC power leads to pass into the battery bay so I could use a 3S LiPo. I also replaced the stock motor wires with longer good quality silicone wires to ease fitting an ESC under the bonnet.
Hole-to-battery-bay.jpg

2.Removed part of the driver figure plate so I could fit in a passenger. This is a Wild Willy figure with the head from the 4x4 driver figure kit. I also added a Nitrous bottle (Mad Max black) and a stainless steel mesh over the battery box to reduce the profile of the battery box. The mesh has been attached with a thin bead of silicone as is easy to remove with a screwdriver if access to the battery box is required for maintenance:

Passenger.jpg

3. Added a steel plate underguard that wraps up the back of the vehicle to prevent damage to the rear cage.

Underside.jpg

4. All the wheels have had the silver screws replaced with black socket cap bolts. These are easier to tighten and I think look more realistic that the crosshead screws.

Socket-cap-wheel-studs.jpg

5. There's a steel mesh fitted to the roof and rear of the roll cage (Can be seen in the pics above)

Also included are a box in excellent condition:

Box.jpg

and left over parts including the manual, decal sheet, and a few spare bits and pieces.

Additional-Parts-Summary.jpg

Bump: Price drop to £140 to encourage collection from Salisbury / Amesbury area in Wiltshire UK