Sign in to follow this  
Nikko85

Radioshack 1/14 MT and Nikko Road Express

I need to trim the collection - and rather than throw in the loft these would make great cars for kids.

First up is a Radio Shack 4 x 4. Based on the intruder, I've added a 1/14 Clod styled body. 

Build log is here:

This would not be brushless, but have a cheaper ESC and a 390 motor. Still a great 1/14 Monster Truck. It takes 8 x AA batteries, although these can be charged with a standard charger. Servo may be different from one pictures, but will work.. 

I've also got LOADS of spares for this - I mean enough to make another truck and then some. Tires also work Pumpkin, GF01 etc etc. 

£50 - including lots of spares, motor, servo (no batteries and TX/RX). A great buy for little kids who want a go (or big kids who want a small 4WD MT).

Next up is a Nikko 1/25 Road Express, great for a fan of the Tamiya  1/14 Big Rigs who want something to give a kid perhaps or something to drive indoors. Converted to hobby grade with LED lights, much faster, it will now drift if you want it! 370 motor gives it some serious speed. ESC is probably not the HW but a cheaper one, but works well.  The mini servo would be included and the car would come with the 3 channel TX/RX that allows the truck to decouple from the trailer. This takes a 7.2 v (6 x AA) pack, it will take a 9.6 v pack if you want to go really really fast.

£50 - would just need batteries.

Each would cost £10 to post.

Any questions, offers etc. let me know.