Kol__

Your RC build space

The table on wheels should be covered with thin clear plastic to create an inside RC paintbooth to become independent of the weather outside. 

20220115_142947.jpg

• Like 4

Boiler + water tanks are at the back of the garage 

Warm + dry in the winter

Electrics left / build centre / paint right - nearest the doors 

Open + turn on the extraction fans 👍

75D986F0-7055-49BC-88B1-1E6563B84AEF.jpeg

• Like 6

I like the idea of an RC basement @Tamiyastef, then I could slink off down there to build and tinker, in relative peace away from the family! And who doesn't love a homemade paint booth eh!?

Just look at all that storage @SuperChamp82! So very organised, with separate work stations for different jobs:) Awesome!

• Like 2

Our ‘hobby room’ has now officially become the kids zone so I’ve had to relocate! I’ve moved a desk in to my office and tried to have a big clear up. Amazing how quickly stuff accumulates (my first purchase was in September). Most of my untouched boxes are in the loft and I’ve just kept out the stuff I’m planning to get to over the next few weeks/months.

Right now I’m juggling some rebuilds (fav, hotshot, Wild one), some new builds (GF01, blockhead Wild one) and some stuff that I’m not quite sure about (super clod). So all that stuff is close at hand or in the wardrobe!

Later this year we are doing a big reno so will be moving out for 6 months but after that I will get a dedicated hobby space again so can get properly set-up.

1F2F940C-2B77-45BD-81F6-D16A5244A5DF.jpeg.a2f1800d9ef5fd89bb4b799fc85443bd.jpeg

0A24FCC3-5E4E-4928-8587-8C7DF1A62A77.jpeg.e6c31a6b76d279af046fbc5859f83d93.jpeg

• Like 1