Oldschooltamiya

How did you come up with your user name?

My real name is Christopher, so when I first met my then to be sister-in-law she hilariously called me Biggins. Now use it on forums as it is the only nickname I ever had.

My UN is from the name I gave to my 1:1 pickup for the show scene when I jacked up the suspension, monster truck style! I use it most places online along with my vehicle reg plate H1 7RUC which reads HI TRUC(K), obviously.

Behemoth means Huge Creature and is from greek mythology, I think? Its also used a lot in the sci-fi and fantasy books that I read a lot of, for monsters, robots etc.

Nige is my name and the Ninja bit is because I'm well into Bruce Lee and help run the BBLA in the UK (bruce and brandon Lee association).[8D]

I needed a cool name that was easy to remember and was still kinda catchy. Lookin round my Den, I spy my Vanessa's Lunch box high up on the shelf and it is one of my favorite tamiyas so it absolutley ROCS in my opinion. There you go... Lunch ROCS. Kinda flows off the tongue quite easily.

Well my user name has been a with me since first email account that I got around in 96. It's actually what my car is, an Acura Integra GSR that I Turbo charged back around when I got the email address. It's been with me ever since!

Since I sold my Taurus SHO after the transmission grenaded, Can I still be Shodog? Or do I need to change my name to Geespot?

Jim

Augh is the sound a person makes when their left hip is busted with a tyre iron, it's a long story, but the name has stuck forever. The 3d is just 3d, innit :)

Cheers!

I own a Japanese Civic Type R (EK9) 1998 and there are not many in the UK. Hence, jdmctr98.

Li.

I'm a guitarist and DiMarzio make guitar pickups, for some reason years ago I corrupted it into Madzero - not my nickname, just sprang to mind when joining the club. [:)]

I did find my name verry easy!when i registrated on ebay,i had to use a username,then that time i owned a boat a Renken 2000 spitfire!large speedboat with heavy engine !My summer hobby !!http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=20325&sid=2471

I wanted to use RENKEN 2000,but it was used!so i had to put spitfire at it.when i wrote in at tc,i had the possibilety to use RENKEN 2000.!so it happend.But now the boat is stolen,and i have an other make a BAYLINER .but my name is still RENKEN 2000!

My last name is Cullen and I have always been a Tech freak, slap a hyphen in there and your done.[;)]

Film called Wargames. Computer named Joshua and a game of Global Thermo Neuclear Warfare. Computer security and hacking is my game. Not a malicious hacker, I get paied to "break into" computer systems to expose weaknesses. Since I pose no threat I chose dephcon5 as the lowest threat level.

How about a nice game of chess?

george

Simple as this: My first name is Max and I love Hilux'es so MaxHilux. But maybe MaXC would be as good since XC's are also super cars!

Max

6 or 7 years ago I was watching David Letterman with a couple of my friends. In that night's top 10 list, "top 10 ways to make tennis more exciting," the number one answer was "more splosions." The next day I needed to think of a handle in a paintball game. Sploder was born from that. unfortunately, nobody can spell or pronounce sploder, so I had to add an a. Now I'm sploader.

hi well i didnt pick my nickname. when the wife and i had a dissagreement she called me mr huffy. then in the revolt chat room they changed it to the huffster then some bright spark changed it to huffmiester and my house is huffsville. and my from labels have huffsville inc. lol all this from a disagreement with the wife.

Ask my parents where my name came from - I don't have a clue. [:P]

S, J and D happend to be my innitials, and they return in my first name, so that is why they are often written as capitals. [:)]

My user name has been a username since Ive been using the internet. srad is short for Suzuki Ram Air Direct which is part of the Intake system on some Suzuki GSXR motorcycles, at which time I had one. And my name is Joe.

Your second name is pronounced, "fourhyphenzero"? [;)]

quote:Originally posted by _4-0_

Mine's just the phonetic way of saying my second name. sort of [;)]

just read a few earlier posts.. sorry Wldnas [;)]

id="quote">id="quote">

when i joined the only car i had was my kingcab with a body painted in eddie stobart livery, hence "king eddie".

I am 6'10" tall and some time back at our local club a mate of mine started to call me tallbloke as I tower over everyone on the drivers rostrum ever since then the nickname has stuck.

People who know me will think that its because of all of the tanks ive had, but its actually from the film Sleepy Hollow. Johnny Depp was riding a horse. His name was.....Gunpowder. The 17 is my birthday.

Well, technical.burp is my nickname because I liked the weird sounds from a uK based d&b dj and producer called technical itch or tech itch.

Secondly, playing with Tamiya stuff has a lot to do with technical stuff and so I thought this would be a fine choice. The idea to call me "burp" instead of "itch" was because itch would have been a too obvious copy of technical.itch. When reading the old tamiya rc guide book from 1986, I saw a photo of a guy with a beer can on the last page and well, what happens when you have too many beers? You burb! Another explanation why I use burb or burp is that in bavaria young boys are called bub. So I am still a technical Bub. ;-)

I got mine from all my buddies I ride/stunt motorcycles with. It just kind of stuck with me.

Gixer = SUZUKI GSXR------>gixerjayredonelarge4xx.jpg]<------ Jay = Jason