catman79

tt01e and drift differences

hi all, just wondered if anyone knows the actual difference between a tt01e and a tt01 drift car? basically ive been offered the drift version, but dont want to drift, i just want a basic tt01e for my daughter to race. is there much needed to convert?

2 minutes ago, catman79 said:

hi all, just wondered if anyone knows the actual difference between a tt01e and a tt01 drift car? basically ive been offered the drift version, but dont want to drift, i just want a basic tt01e for my daughter to race. is there much needed to convert?

All you need to convert is a set of normal grippy tyres. All of the other bits that come with the drift version are just as useful on a race car. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TurnipJF said:

All you need to convert is a set of normal grippy tyres. All of the other bits that come with the drift version are just as useful on a race car. 

brilliant thankyou

• Like 1

I didn't even know there was a drift version of the TT-01... are you sure you don't mean the TT-02D?

1 hour ago, hIghQ said:

I didn't even know there was a drift version of the TT-01... are you sure you don't mean the TT-02D?

nope, the TT-01D (TT-01 Type-D) do exist. i had one at some point, and found it pretty fun to drive with grip tires.

9 minutes ago, Alexei said:

nope, the TT-01D (TT-01 Type-D) do exist. i had one at some point, and found it pretty fun to drive with grip tires.

I see. Didn't know that. But TurnipJF was right, everything except the tires is (highly) useful for racing as well