Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

Tamiyaclub TShirts.

Although the weather at snetterton wasn't exactl tshirt conditions, they still sold very well. That said I've just come across some that I have left. There are Just 4, they are all LARGE, and rather smart in a darkish grey colour with black and white logos and text on them. (photo will follow shortly - i need to iron one first! - ben folded in a box for the past month)

If anyone wants one they are £12.50 each plus postage.

First 4 to post here gets one.

Just another thought, any of you that bought a T at the event, I am thinking of having a special section of the site 'Me and my T' whereby you post pictures of yourself in your tshirt standing next to a famous landmark, road sign, famous person etc. So start wearing them and taking photos.[;)]

Chris

I didn't get the chance due to certain geography problems, so I would like one

thank you

Hi Chris,

large??? Do you have nothing other to offer than children size?[;)] If you can offer at least XL, double X would be better, we may come into business.[:D]

Regards

Martin

Sorry these are just what I have left. Only LARGE, I'm afraid.

Chris,

If there are any left, I would like one...it can go with Stu's ...I live down the block from him.

Talk soon,

Scott Tyson

I know this is an old topic. But does Tamiya Club still sell t-shirts? I like the webpage logo and would buy one if I could get an extra large size. Plus obviously it supports the group, which is a benefit.

The 'base' tshirt comes from Zazzle (scroll up)

That blue one is a custom job judging by  "So they have an editor so you can tweak the t-shirt design. So I took the designs on there and made this "